First, it's worth noting the email address this email will be sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org. If a password reset or account verification email has not appeared in your inbox from the above address, there are a few things you can try.
1) Check your Spam and Junk mail folders.
2) Try adding email@example.com as a safe sender or a contact.
3) Check and update the email filter settings using the below instructions:
You may not receive emails in Gmail due to improper email filter settings. To check and alter the email filter settings, you can follow the steps below.
1) Open and log into your Gmail account.
2) Click Settings button and select Settings.
3) Click Filters and blocked addresses tab on the Settings page.
4) Select all filters in the list, and click the delete button to remove all filters.
Change or delete email filtering rules
1) In Mail on iCloud.com, clickat the top of the mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
2) Click Rules, then select a rule.
3) Do any of the following:
Change a rule: specify new filtering conditions in the pop-up menus and text fields, then click Done.
Delete a rule: click Delete.
Reorder email filtering rules
When you have multiple rules, they are applied in the order in which they appear in the list.
In Mail on iCloud.com, clickat the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
Click Rules, select a rule, and then drag it up or down in the list.