The latest version is currently 2.4.6
You can check the version of your connector in the portal by going to the admin portal. Scroll down the menu on the left go to the MIS DATA MANAGEMENT section and select MIS Configuration.
Please see the attached connector installation guide for a new installation
To install the latest version on the server.
- Open services and stop the Weduc connector service
- Uninstall the current version, all settings should be kept.
- Download the new version and install it. - Please ask support for the link to the latest version.
- Once the service has started open the Connector and check all settings are correct then press Save Configuration.
- Check the SIMS user still connects to SIMS (Go to Configuration > SIMS Configuration > Test Settings)
- Check if the Weduc user still connects to Weduc. (Go to Configuration > Weduc Configuration > Test Settings)
Dot net 4.8 installer https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2088631 from Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 offline installer for Windows (This might require a server restart!)