If you have Auto top up enabled, funds will be added to your balance from a payment card when the balance drops below a specified level. If you no longer want to use Auto Top up, you can disable using the below instructions.
1) Log in to the Reach More Parents app.
2) Browse to the Parent Portal.
3) Tap Payments. This will log you in to sQuid via a browser window.
4) Browse to the menu.
5) Scroll down the menu and tap Settings.
6. Tap My stored payment cards.
7. Tap Remove on the payment card you wish to disable Auto top up for.
8. Tap YES, REMOVE IT.