If the server service is unable to start and you are unable to open the Weduc app on the server please follow these instructions:
You will need to delete the config file, but make a note of the SIMS user and the SIMS paths as you will need to enter the information again, even if it shows a password after you restart it will require the password overwriting with the correct one, make a note of the Weduc user you can get the name of this from the portal under MIS Data Management > MIS Configuration then expand General configuration.
Please contact support for the password for the Weduc user.
- Make sure the Weduc connector service is stopped.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Weduc\Weduc Connector and delete the files in there but leave the log folder
- start the Weduc Connector service
- open the Weduc connector
- enter the SIMS details
- Click save the configuration before testing
- Click test to verify connection to SIMS
- On the Weduc Configuration page enter the details for the user and password and if you have a proxy server fill these out
- Click Save the configuration before testing
- Click Test to confirm settings are working.
As all other settings are in the portal so it will recreate the configuration file with the settings.