If you would like teachers to be able to use the ReachMoreParents register to book meals for students, you must ensure that they can see meal choices in the register and confirm orders.
If a teacher can see meal choices in the register but cannot confirm an order, they may add the meal to the basket via the register, but the meal will not appear in the report that is sent to the kitchen staff prior to that day's meals being prepared.
As such, you must ensure that both the 'View/ Manage Meal Bookings from Class Register' and 'Confirm Orders' permissions are enabled for the Teacher role.
To do so, please follow the below instructions.
1) Log in to ReachMoreParents.
2) Click on your name in the top right hand corner.
4) Click Roles under User Management.
5) Click Edit Resources for the Teacher role.
6) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Meal Management.
7) Click Meal Booking Management.
8) Tick the 'View/ Manage Meal Bookings from Class Register' tick-box.
9) Tick the 'Confirm Orders' tick-box.
10) Click Save.