Please follow the list of tasks in the order below.
Step 1: Clearing debts on sQuid payments
If a user has requested deletion and your school use sQuid payments or Reach More Parents Meal Manager, all outstanding debts or balances will need to be cleared before you delete the user.
- If the user has any credit on their payment purses/accounts within sQuid payments, you must notify the user that they will have to request a balance refund back to their bank account/card before any deletion request can be actioned.
- If the user has any unpaid debts, such as unpaid bookings on sQuid or unpaid meal orders in Reach More Parents Meal Manager, these will have to be cleared before any deletion request can be actioned.
N.B. Ensure the above is completed before proceeding further.
Step 2: Connector administration
- If you are unable to access the MIS Data Management section in the entity administration portal please edit your roles and add the Connector Administrator role to your user profile.
- Once completed you should be able to see the below option in the menu
- Access the MIS Configuration and go to the Ignore users/groups section.
- Enter the email address of the user to be deleted (taken from your MIS record for the user). This may be different to what is in Reach More Parents. If there isn't an email address present in your MIS then create a dummy email address something like email@example.com in the MIS user record then use that email address in the "Don't Import these users" box, this is a comma separated list so you can add multiple users email addresses.
N.B. This will block the user from being re-imported once you have deleted them
Step 3: Delete the User
- Go to the Users/Mailboxes area in the entity administration portal.
- Click the Parents/Carers or the role for the user that is requesting removal.
- Search for the user.
- On the actions button to the right of the users name select delete.
- Click confirm on the pop up window to complete the process.
N.B The user will be soft-deleted and be in a recoverable state for 60 days, after this period they will be automatically permanently removed along with all data relating to the user. You can speed this process up by going top the Manage Deleted Users reports finding the user and Hared deleting them.